close

 

~ 黑人的幽默 ~  這篇英文短詩來自網路電子信件,

 

南非黑白種族隔離政策,曾讓非洲原住民黑人,遭到許多不平等的待遇,

 

而本詩作者即以天生膚色的差異,來表達心中的不滿與無奈。

 

Dear white

 

something you got to know.

 

親愛的白種人,有幾件事你必須知道。

 

When I was bornI was black.

 

當我出生時,我是 黑色的

 

When I grow upI am black.

 

我長大了,我是 黑色的

 

When I'm under the sunI'm black.

 

我在陽光下,我是 黑色的

 

When I'm coldI'm black.

 

我寒冷時,我是黑色

 

When I'm afraidI'm black.

 

我害怕時,我是 黑色的

 

When I'm sickI'm black.

 

我生病了,我是黑色的

 

When I dieI'm still black.

 

當我死了,我仍是 黑色的。

 

You---white people,

 

而你呢--- 白人

 

When you were bornyou were pink.

 

你出生時,你是 粉紅色

 

When you grow upyou become white.

 

你長大了,變成 白色的

 

You're red under the sun.

 

你在陽光下,你是 紅色的

 

You're blue when you're cold.

 

你寒冷時,你是 青色的

 

You are yellow when you're afraid.

 

你害怕時,你是 黃色的

 

You're green when you're sick.

 

你生病時,你是 綠色的

 

You're gray when you die.

 

當你死時,你是 灰色的

 

And youcall me ' c o l o r '

 

而你  ??  卻叫我「有色種」 !!

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 Mo 的頭像
    Mo

    九天的魔法堂

    Mo 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()